Hey Babes!! You are going to love this super easy to follow packing list. It makes traveling so much easier. No need to think about it, just follow this list I’ve made and you are good to go! Feel free to print it out or save to your phone so you always have it on hand.
Your Carry On
- Passport and any visas you may need. Make sure you check to see if you need a visa. It depends on which countries you are traveling to and from.
- Tickets and/or boarding passes printed or saved to your phone
- Cash (in destination currency) and credit card
- Drivers licence/ID card
- Phone (make sure all emergency contact details are saved)
- Medications you may need
- Itinerary (including accommodation details), always have a digital version shared with loved ones and a printed one for reference
- Photocopies of passport and important documents
- Universal adapter
- Chargers for all devices
Scarf (can be used as blanket or pillow)
- Laptop or tablet (for work, movies, reading, games, etc.)
- A book or magazine
- Socks (you don’t want to freeze on the airplane if you board wearing flip flops)
- Pain medicine - like Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Dramamine, etc.
Your Cosmetics Case
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Mini shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, face wash, lotion
- Dry shampoo
- Mini scissors
- Face wipes
- Face moisturizer
Sunscreen (these are reef safe)
- Mascara (because sometimes you only need mascara to add a little pop)
- Multi-use palette (these are great because they have blush, eyeshadow, bronzer and highlight all in one compact case)
- Lip balm
- Tops (pack different styles like tanks, tees, long-sleeve, going out tops) - If you have time, plan out your outfit combinations to mix and match so you can save room in your suitcase.
Dresses - make sure they can go from day to night (we are loving the summer collection at lulus.com)
- Denim shorts
- Athletic outfit (if you do decide to work out)
- Socks, undies, sports bra, bralette, and regular bra/strapless bra
- Earrings (can easily dress anything up)
- Hat and beach bag
- Cardigan to throw on when it gets a little chilly
- Bikinis (you can't go on vacay without your favorite bikinis)
- Nude or black heels that can go with anything
- Flip flops/sandals
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.