Winter weather can be brutal on your skin. The dry, cold air steals moisture away from your skin causing redness, itching, and flaking. Try these easy tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing this winter.
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water
2. Moisturize immediately afterwards
3. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
4. Use a deep moisturizer overnight
5. Exfoliate to remove dullness and flaking
6. Choose a hydrating cleanser that contains moisturizing ingredients
Comments will be approved before showing up.