6 Quick Tips to Keep Your Skin Glowing This Winter
Winter weather can be brutal on your skin. The dry, cold air steals moisture away from your skin causing redness, itching, and flaking. Try these easy tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing this winter.
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water
2. Moisturize immediately afterwards
- Go for an oil-based rather than a water-based solution because it is more likely to help your skin retain moisture.
3. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
4. Use a deep moisturizer overnight
5. Exfoliate to remove dullness and flaking
6. Choose a hydrating cleanser that contains moisturizing ingredients
- Some cleansers can dry out you skin so it is really important to use a moisturizing formula
Leave a comment